email me. feel awesome.

23 December 2008

So Far So Bland

Oh man, my arms are strong. I was washing them in the shower and I was like mannnnnn I`m getting muscles. I was surprised at myself.
And that crazy Katy Perry. How does she write such catchy songs? They're so dumb but I love listening to them.
So Katelyn and I went to see Yes Man last night, and it was actually very entertaining. Lately Jim Carrey movies have been pretty disappointing and for lack of a better word, dumb, but this one was quite good. I mean obviously it was dumb because it was Jim Carrey, but it was good dumb. It was the first movie to actually make me laugh out loud throughout in a long, long time. I'm not a laugh-out-louder at movies, but I sure laughed this time, so that's a sign of a good movie in my books. Cheers, Mr Carrey. You done good.
In other news, I'm still in frantic dismay about my lame gift dilemma. I feel so awful only getting Katelyn and my mom what I got them, but Katelyn said to just give her what I got her and my mom doesn't know. So what do I do! I don't know what to do. I don't want to be a lame gift-giver. I wish I had more money so that I could give better gifts.

No comments: