email me. feel awesome.

19 December 2008

Kind of Preoccupied and on the Phone








why is it burm always looks so screwed up in these pictures i take



courtland modelling pink crocs



I have had a wonderful day so far. These pictures are from a few days around, so yes.
Christmas is soon! What is sooner is my performance on Saturday, and I had a nightmare about it last night. Anxiety. And I really don`t want to do one of my dances. UGH. It`s not...well, I just don`t want to do it.
I worked out today and I feel great. And clementines are soooooooo good looking.
Also, I might be going on a date with Katelyn again tonight if I get off work in time. It will be wonderful and fun.
Also I have a tale to tell about immense dysfunction and all that goes with it. But later.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Kaylin does always look funny in the pictures you take of her

Anonymous said...

yes indeed she does sorry about our date.... grocery shopping got the best of me