email me. feel awesome.

25 December 2008

Christmas Eve and Day



I can't believe Christmas has already happened. I got lots of good gifts, had a lots of fun last night with Trevor and Jena and everyone and I ate English muffins and an avocado for breakfast. It was fabulous. Here are lots of wonderful pictures I took. My favourite gift of all was the book I gave Chloé, and my favourite gift to me was season four of Futurama from Courtie. And season five of Corner Gas. And my new bra! And Chloé's painting to me! Obviously. How did I manage to forget that. Thank you lovely family. I love you guys so much. Happy Christmas!




Good morning family





Trevor!





Trevor's amazing and adorable gift to Chloé













The carnivore's turkey was in the bathtub. Too good to miss.




This is dad modeling Chloé's gift to Court, which was her perfectly hand-knit scarf, which is so perfect it's sickening.




Chloé knitting



Titled Spider
"To Callie, my favourite sister. Merry Christmas."



Katelyn's fabulous artwork





there's a lot of Courtland pictures, because he likes to be in the spotlight.



"There's a yam in my trunk!"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! looks like good times

Virginia said...

Yeah looks like you had some fun