email me. feel awesome.

03 December 2008

Man Body

Happy birthday, my love! We saw Dirty Dancing today, and I was thoroughly entertained. Plus, there were some wonderfully sexy man bodies prancing around up there, so that was a plus. That's always a plus.
Before we saw the show, we went to Aroma, a scrumptious Indian restaurant. I had khums matar paneer, and it was delicious of course, as I had known it would be, for matar paneer with naan simply has to be good. I also met Katelyn's cousin and that was all good and filled with light, forgettable conversation. Then we wandered and I bought this SICK new shirtish sweaterish thing, which was sort of expensive, but it s a wonderful shirt. Then we saw the spectacular, hot 'n' heavy show, followed by getting lost on the way back home. Plus, I finished Wicked, which is a profound and outstanding book I look forward to reading again, as well as the sequel. It was indeed a day filled with accomplishments and goodness.
And it was Katelyn's birthday! Of course! My darling. How I love thee. I believe this day justifies writing you another sonnet, so I will do that right away. A birthday sonnet, a wonderful kind and sincere one that you will never forget, even in your old age when you'll be hobbling down the street, arm in arm with me because neither of us will be able to walk on our own any more (especially me, because dance will have worn my knees away), and I won't be able to afford a cane like you will.
You are one year closer to becoming an orthodontist. Don't you feel fabulous.
I end this day with an emboldened exclamation mark, because it was wonderful, exciting and eventful!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

only you Callie

Callie said...

only me. and i can';t believe i said hot n heavy