email me. feel awesome.

13 December 2008

Cracking Down and Getting Broke









haha! My efficiency baffles even me. These pictures are from yesterday, so I suppose that's not very efficient, but everything else about yesterday was.
Katelyn and I made sure everyone signed Bell's farewell/please don't leave card, I ate way too many cookies, I finished up some english in music class, and I didn't forget to bring food! Then Katelyn and I went out and about, and I practically finished all my Christmas shopping. It was amazing. I took pictures of the gifts to show them here, but I decided not to in case the people the gifts are for come looking. I only have two more people to shop for and it will not be difficult.
Then Katelyn and I walked through this ridiculous windy freezing cold blizzard just to get to Montana's, a not-so-exciting-franchise restaurant, but Katelyn had a gift card for there and that's why we went. My ears were so cold! I had to wrap my scarf around my head and look like an old maid, but I'd rather that than frostbite. It was so ridiculous.
Anyway, so then I ate too much at the restaurant, and we wandered around the mall for a while afterwards, where I was going to buy some shirts for myself but my debit wasn't working for some reason, and Katelyn bought some shirts for herself and then realized afterwards that she couldn't afford it what with Christmas shopping still to do and all, so she is going to return those at some point, I believe.
Finally we blew my last buck at the movie theatre, because I thought I had this free movie pass thing from when a movie didn't work so they gave us free passes as a refund. Alas, I did not, but luckily I still had money on my card which decided to suddenly start working. Katelyn had yet another gift card and yet again didn't spend any real money.
We saw the Day the Earth stood still, and it was very entertaining and...good. I was hoping to use a more interesting word than good there, but I don't care enough to do so. I'm on the fence about Keanu Reeves.
So yesterday was a success! I had a wonderful time. I think maybe I will take Katelyn to the Siamese Gecko some day, because I love that place and so does she.
I would end yesterday with a very pleased and smiling exclamation mark that bounces all around the sentence, because everything we did was ultimately great and good and good and great.
Today hasn't really happened yet, so I'll get back to you ghosts about it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had fun to! we should do that more often. man i love gift cards

Virginia said...

too bad you didnt have any gift cards there Callie apparently they're the way to go