email me. feel awesome.

15 December 2008

Oh Days of Insanity!










What is the deal with dead camera batteries? I don't understand it.
Today we had the new teach, as in the one who isn't Bell. No matter how friendly she may be, I will always hold a depressing, misplaced grudge against her because she took the place of the beloved little Bell.
McFarlane talked too loud and too coldly about otherwise interesting topics, as usual.
Clayton was wearing a plaid shirt and fails at pointe shoes.
Harrison was in a bad mood, which is nothing new, and was critical, harsh and rude to me, which is also nothing new. If I do something that in her opinion isn't good enough she flips out and cuts me down and tries to force me into her idea of a good thing. Art is about expressing yourself you ----------------------------. I won't say what I want to say about her. Gees, just go retire already. You're too old and we don't like you.
Dance today was not as painful as last Wednesday,w here I was actually ready to cry it hurt so bad. But my shoes are nowhere near broken in, my toes are tender and I have a performance this weekend.
I have a feeling it will be a disaster.
Plus I have at least 20 people coming to watch me, maybe two or three more, one of which being Clayton and at least five of which I've never met in my life but have high expectations of me. Agh!
Ah, well, whatever happens, I love performing. The stage is my favourite place to be.
I got a new used coat. It's very big and very heavy and very insulated. It keeps me so warm.
So, I guess today wasn't really all that exciting. Maybe I'll have some crazy weird dreams about people like I did last night. I end today with an ellipses, because I feel like I'm absentmindedly drifting out of today's sentence, without conclusion or conviction or any sort of clarity.
Also, sorry to my ghosts that some of the pictures are sideways, I forgot to change the before I uploaded them to here.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

i am still standing randomly in the street in you're dreams, because its kind of werid

Callie said...

it was only one dream ginny. believe me, if i had the choice i wouldn't dream about you of all people