email me. feel awesome.

26 December 2008

PLEASE

I hate being angry. I hate being bitter. Anger and bitterness only creates more anger and bitterness, and really, I was having quite an enjoyable day until a little PROBLEM cropped up, a problem with a knack for getting under my skin and STAYING there, no less.
I don't want to be like this. I don't! I don't want her to feel the way she does, but what am I supposed to do? Go on pretending like I actually want to spend time with her? I wanted to be charitable this Christmas and hang out with her, but then I couldn't do it, because I just don't like her any more and she DOESN'T GET IT. Besides, why does she want to be my charity case so bad? It's sort of evident that it's a pity party, so why does she WANT it so bad. "You've been avoiding me for years" she says. Yes, yes I have, so sorry if I'd rather not while away the time with you, little miss unhappy. Sorry if I've tried to be kind to you, honestly and truly, if only from a distance. What will being close to you do? Just create more disappointment when I break it to you that I want out of the constraints of this "friendship"?
I'm sorry! I'll talk to you on facebook, I'll sympathise on msn, for pete's sake I'll listen to you drone on the phone for three hours but please understand I have a life and I just don't want you to keep me from living it. Please just stop grasping at fleeting hopes. For your own sake. For my sanity.
Please just understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN preach it sister!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow this sounds like a bad breakup