email me. feel awesome.

29 July 2009

The One Where Callie Gets ANGRY

I apologise in advance for swearing. I'm angry.
This stupid freaking computer! I've wanted to blog like so many times, but I just keep not getting to it and it SUCKS. and now that I am getting to it, I don't have anything worth blogging about.
Well except for when I was walking Clara and I ran into this chick who started telling me I trained my dog wrong, and how she knows how to train a dog so well, and tried giving me tips and things and I was like eff you please, my dog is trained just fine. And she's like he's just a pup, eh? And I'm like no, SHE is six, Miss Observant, and I don't really want tips from some random arrogant lady who keeps her border collie on a half-inch leash with a choke chain and talks to it like it understands the whole of the English language. ("What do we do when we get to a corner? We sit, stay, and look around. What do you do? You look around. Sit! Sit! [She says sit about five times because it won't listen to her.] Good boy. Do you see any cars? Is it safe? OK, NOW we cross the road.") When I get to the road I stop walking, and my dog does it too because she's not an idiot and she's extremely obedient. Then when we cross the road, she crosses when I cross because she's not an idiot and she's extremely obedient. And I don't need to put her on a fucking micro-leash to gain control of her because I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING TRAIN MY DOG.
People are such DOUCHE BAGS.

1 comment:

full_of_puppy_love said...

yes, yes they are. i was going to bitch at you for not sending me the photos from teh wedding, but i guess i wont if the computer made you this angry.