email me. feel awesome.

14 July 2009

Facebook-Esque Note


Rules: 1. Respond. 2. Tag 4 other people.

1. What is your current obsession? dressing up to go to the movies, i guess. We all dressed up again just for the sake of it. Good days! Nights, I guess, actually.


2. What is your weirdest obsession? I once obsessed about Cillian Murphy. He played The Scarecrow in Batman Begins. I'm glad that obsession is over with.

3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Jumping on the bed with my brother Courtland while my dad sang us the song he wrote, "Banana Cream Pie", and laughing and yelling and having a good time when we lived in Duntroon.

4. What’s for dinner? Pasta

5. What would you eat for your last meal? The cashew dish from the Thai place.


6. What’s the last thing you bought? my dress!

7. What are you listening to right now? Silverware clanging in the kitchen

8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? Well, I don't really know her, but she seems pretty cool. Plus, she tagged me, so that was ultimately fabulous of her. I plan on knowing her better via blogginess.

9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Scotland.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? In a sunny meadow with yellow flowers

11. Which language do you want to learn? Russian or German, one of the angry languages

12. What’s your favourite quote (for now)? Proverbs 16:3

13.What is your favourite colour? yellow

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Either my grey sweater dress or my off-white/reddish/brown geometric shape-ish sweater dress. I love sweater dresses. Too bad it's summer.

15. What is your dream job? Dancing

16.What’s your favourite magazine? maclean's, elle, fitness.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Clothes and skin care stuff.

18. Describe your personal style? Some things are trendy, but unique. I like to wear layers and focus on one colour group. In winter, I wear all monotonous greys/blacks/whites/browns and some dark reds, and in summer I focus on one colour (this year it's blue!). I like to accentuate my waist, but I also like the droopy look. I'm way into sweaters and warm things, like scarves and mittens and hats. Which is why in summer my style sort of drifts away a little bit.

19. What are you going to do after this? Bed.

20. What are your favourite films? Check my profile.

21. What’s your favorite fruit? Peaches, mangoes, grapes.

22.What inspires you? Nature, usually.

23. Your favourite books? Profile

24. Do you collect anything? Not in particular.

25. Any advice from bitter experience? Not really. If you're ever getting your blood taken, don't think about the pain of the needle. It really doesn't hurt that much. I mean, those experiences aren't really bitter, but they still sucked. I'm used to it now.


26. What makes you follow a blog? Interesting content, arty content, good photography, knowing the person writing it.

------------

We went to the movies dressed up tonight. It was gooooooood stuff. We saw Public Enemies, and it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular. Plus, having Christian Bale and Johnny Depp in the same movie, rivaling each other no less, was sort of distracting.
I'm sleepy, but tomorrow I shall do kickboxing and feel awesome. Good night world, hope you sleep well on this hemisphere. Good morning I guess, to the other side.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you enjoyed the survey. :)

full_of_puppy_love said...

why is my name on the labels for this post? im not even mentioned in it

Callie said...

you tag four people to do it on their blogs, observant one.

full_of_puppy_love said...

so how does that work though? like, where did i recieve said "tag"????? im so out of touch with technology

Callie said...

you jsut read the [post and see that you're tagged/labelled in it, and then you use it, as said at beginning of post.

katelyn said...

im tagged!