email me. feel awesome.

12 July 2009

CAPITAL LETTERS NECESSITATED

Today I had breakfast made for me. Ah, the magic of having an uncle visiting. Of course, I don't usually eat breakfast, so I didn't really eat very much and I feel too full and sort of gross because of it, but it was a nice gesture. So far today I woke up very tired after having slept on the couch, ate half my breakfast, took a shower and read some of Fitness magazine. Mugs is coming over later I believe, so I will probably take pictures soon. I mention pictures because today is the start of my journey into Project 365, so hopefully I don't fail at this long-term project like I do so many others (see ChloƩ's comment on my Rose post).
I don't believe I ever mentioned this on here, but I wrote a brief storyline for my own graphic novel (my own meaning independent of the ChloƩ-Callie sister-y teamwork-y graphic novel), and it's very depressing. The story, I mean. I drew some sketches for it and started writing a eulogy-type thing for one part of it, but I haven't worked on it in over a month, so there is more evidence of my inability to commit to things. It's not like I don't want to, I just feel more motivated by things when there is money involved, which is awful, I know. Also, I will be able to commit to these sorts of things better when I'm not in school, or at least not living at home, because if there is a mess I will not be commanded to clean it up and therefore be yanked out of The Zone and into Reality. Which sucks.
Recently I have been so out of The Zone it's inhuman. For me, anyway. I pick up a sketchbook and stare at the blank page for up to half an hour, wishing something would want to be drawn. I'll draw a line and hope it inspires me, but it just ends up getting erased. I just can't do anything! Arg, it's so annoying!
KNOW WHAT ELSE IS ANNOYING.
This post was so RUDELY interrupted by my stupid computer that decided to shut itself off without warning in order to restart itself and configure updates, which can take an hour, and it DID. I was in the middle of a post, and I don't remember what else I was going to say because I started it at a completely different time of day! The stupid computer also interrupted two conversations I was having and made me seem like a jerk who leaves conversations for no reason without even saying so long. Now I'm here again, with a completely different train of thought that I wish I didn't have to think because that means that I must have had to experience the idiocy of this stupid computer that I want to STRANGLE.
And Mugs hasn't talked to me either, so this day is proving to be REALLY BORING AND SUCKY so far.
PLUS my pants smell BAD for some reason and I don't know WHY and I wish they DIDN'T and it SUCKS.
:@

No comments: