email me. feel awesome.

31 July 2009

Bust out the Beats

What is it with me and canned music?
I have this bizarre attraction to it, even though I know it's awful and is slowly eroding my musical soul.
I suppose we all enjoy things we know are bad for us, like junk food and trash TV and emotionless sex and whatnot.
It's our nature that we like stupid things.
You might say we are all driven by stupidity.
Do you think your senses exist to absorb the stupidity, or to measure the stupidity of others in order to compare it to the stupidity you've gained?
But then, how can you consider something a gain when it is something such as stupidity? Gaining stupidity is sort of a loss.
I guess that concept is sort of stupid.
Or maybe it's just irony.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

wow callie. time to lay off whatever drugs youre doing.

full_of_puppy_love said...

when youre old and poor like me, youll do just about anything for free beer