email me. feel awesome.

13 July 2009

Not mine. Tsk.







Well, so far my Project 365 is failing. It's only been one day!
What happened is this: I was seeing no picture opportunities anywhere, not that I was really looking, and my plans changed from Mugs to the girls, so I figured I would get some good pictures taken then. I brought my camera on a fabulous escapade to the bowling alley (more on this later), and i was searching though my bag for something, and I gave my camera to Alexandria to hold. Sensibly, she felt inspired to be the photographer for a while, so she took some pictures which are above. (The last one is my new dress! But it's with tights because it was chilly.) They are good and reasonable pictures. Then she gave it back to me, and we went down this road where there was a picture opportunity that had been calling my name since early June, and I was so excited to take it! I stopped to grab my camera out of my bag again and held it up and focused it and whatnot (it was sneakers hanging over a telephone wire, like they do in the movie Big Fish, which is awesome) and then my BATTERIES DIED ON THE SCENE. Again! Ar, it was so frustrating. I was like nooooooo, that was supposed to be my first of 365 pictures! The lighting was really good too, with the sun on the verge of setting like that in the very early evening, and it went away. So I GUESS I'll have to move my first picture day to today, which sucks. My project failed before it even started. Actually, because it never even started. Anyway, better luck today. My batteries are charging right now.
We went bowling, as mentioned, which always makes me feel sort of loserish, but it was fun. Alexandria, Katelyn and I were all neck and neck (and neck) the whole game, and Burma was in last the whole time, and then on our last throw we all tied for first except Burma! It was weird and fun and we laughed and enjoyed ourselves. Then we went and got fat by stopping at Subway and Dairy Queen on the way home, and we had a little adventure later on which I won't go into details about. It was a good night!
There was something else
Oh yeah, I have a job interview today! Finally! WOOT. Money shall be in my bank account soon enough! Because I worked at Pepi's but Mike is having bad business so he only wants me for shows, which isn't a very secure job, so I'm going to do Elvis Fest for him and some other show in Creemore, and that will earn me lots of money in addition to the job I'm being interviewed for today that I pretty much have in the bag. Alexandria recently got hired there, so we will probably be working together, which is fabulous.
Toodles!
I will have a picture today!

1 comment:

full_of_puppy_love said...

i hope thats not the dress youre wearing to the wedding, because it looks the same as my dress, except mine is black with white and red detailing