email me. feel awesome.

13 July 2009

hoorah sort of






i like this one


this is the one




Well, I did take some pictures today, and they are of two of our cats, Cheerio and Special Ed. So finally picture 1 gets put into place for this stupid project.
I went for a run because I was sitting around feeling useless all day, except for my job interview (hired-cha ching!), and I had a headache before I went, which sucked. I thought maybe the run would get rid of the headache, but it just made it worse, and now I have a really bad headache. Which stinks. Stinks? Since when do I say stinks? Anyway, I ate a whole bunch of mini potatoes as refuel after my run and shower, and they were delicious, but they're kind of making me feel yukky because I ate so many so fast. Hopefully I shall feel better in time for my visit with Mugs later. Actually, it's very soon. I'd best get on drying my hair, because I have to leave soon.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What adorable kitties!! Big fluff balls. :)

Callie said...

ha, thanks. lots of fur on clothes.