email me. feel awesome.

26 April 2009

DANCEDANCEDANCE

Oh. My. GOSH. I am in freaking LOVE with dance remixes. I can't get enough of them. It is practically orgasmic.
I don't know what's wrong with me! I mean I've always had these remixes of mine on my playlists and such,but lately I just can't stop listening in. They are mesmerizing. It's like I can't keep myself from replaying them and replaying them and replaying them over and over and over again. I have become a dance remix addict. This is madness. They are junk food! I guess that makes me a junkie. Phew. I'm on my third time in a row of Lady Gaga's Just Dance dance remix. It may not seem possible, but it IS. And it is SEXX with two x's. AUH.

4 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

callie, i cant believe you even know the word orgasmic

Callie said...

this coming from the sister who thought i was six until i was 12.

full_of_puppy_love said...

why havent you responded to my invite to coauthor a blog

Callie said...

cool it woman i ahvent been on here since monday