email me. feel awesome.

24 April 2009

Just Fan




Well, I trained with Mugs. It was quite the adventure. It was on Wednesday, and I'm still aching.
We ran 3.75km, which isn't like a huge heaping amount or anything, but I haven't run since August. So my running muscles are kind of lacking, and my thighs--oog. It hurts to move. Ha ha. Then, since we do ju jitsu and wrestling on his tile floor, I have half a million bruises and it kind of looks like I've been abused or something. At least it did yesterday. The bruises on my arms are fading pretty quick, but I have them on my shoulders, lower back, tops of my feet and especially on my knees. Plus when I sparred with Marty (PS Marty was there too) we both went to kick at the same time and I got his knee right in my shin. It's very swollen and gross-looking. I also know how to take a punch in the head a little better, but they're obviously not punching me full force. Especially Marty. I would be out cold. He's huge.
It was a blast! I had an uber good time. Plus I went to this thing at church and talked to the infamous Jason Katelyn and Alex always ramble on about and he's thinking of starting ju jitsu as well, and I totally encouraged him and we talked about it and MMA and UFC and all. It was great. I felt so man.
The only downer is Katelyn apparently has a tendency to smack my knees, so she keeps hitting my knee bruises and it hurts like madness. And they're not healing. Ha ha! Anyway, I'm going to Mugsy's around 10:30 tomorrow morning to train again, and probably run for longer. He is a very good trainer. He'd use a whip if he had one.
Champ arms!

The picture of Rachel I put up here because she looks sexy. Good work, dearest.

6 comments:

Mugs said...

don't worry, there shall be mats in the basement shortly then no more bruises from rolling around on my tile floor

full_of_puppy_love said...

quit groping my sister

Callie said...

chloƩ get a freaking life.

Mugs said...

uuummmmmm ok? We are doing ju-jitsu, not having rough sex on a tile floor. My bad if it sounds like that.

full_of_puppy_love said...

well i dont recall saying anything about rough sex, but its interesting that rough sex seems to be forefront on your mind

Callie said...

chloƩ you said groping. what do you expect would be at the forefront of his mind.