email me. feel awesome.

21 April 2009

Prepare the Planet for the Coming Madness

Oh yeah. Mugford has been teaching me how to fight, which is awesome. Tomorrow he's going to start training me hardcore so I can be a ju-jitsu-boxing-sparring-martial artsing-awesomeness champion. I'm excited because in good time I will be in uber shape and I'll know how to fight, which is always a good thing to know, but I'm also terrified because we're goign for a run :S and I haven't run since August. I'm going to die. I'll let you know of its intensity when I get back tomorrow. I'll take pictures or something.
Or maybe I'll just tap Mugsy out and skip the workout completely. haahhaha!

2 comments:

Mugs said...

ju-jitsu-boxing-sparring-martial artsing-awesomeness champion. ahhaha nice

Anonymous said...

prepare the planet for the coming madness is totally my msn name ...copy cat