email me. feel awesome.

26 April 2009

Black and Blue is I!

I was sparring with Mugs again yesterday, and I gave him a bloody nose. It totally made my day. I also owned Marty at ju jitsu. When we kick box, I'm totally terrified of him, but now that I know I can own him on the floor, I'm not scared at all. Once I was on top there was no stopping me.
So I definitely look like I'm being abused today. I have a huge massive gross bruise on my shin from Marty again, my knees are literally purple all over, my thighs have micro-bruises, my hips have bruises, my lower back, shoulders, tops of my feet and my forearms all have bruises. Plus I have a mark on my forehead from when Marty threw an empty Sunny Dee container into the ceiling fan and it came at me. Good times.
Anyway, so I'm definitely feeling more confident in my fighting skills, and Mugs is probably going to start trying harder. Yesterday we worked on defense. We also had a water fight which was very hard to clean up. Haaaaaa but it was fun. I want to punch someone in the face to prove my nosebleed-inducing skillage.
ARRRRRRR

No comments: