email me. feel awesome.

11 April 2009

Oh Birthday, You Came and You were Wonderful.

Oh my gosh! I haven't posted since April 4? Wow. Ha ha. What's funny about that is, when I saw that date I somehow thought that it meant I hadn't blogged in over a month because I thought it was March 14 and March came after April. Wow. I am having issues.
ANYWAY
Ok, so my pre-birthday was made up of supreme sickness and hostility and anger and paranoia and disappointment and overall crappiness. But my actual birthday celebrations turned out uber awesome!!!
Last Saturday (April 4) I was called by Luaks from Mugford's house, and Mugford wasn't there but Marty was, and they invited me over, so I met them part way and we went to Mugford's house and hung out and had a blast and played video games and such. Then we went to Bonwick's hosue and played DBZ (Dragonball Z) for like three hours, and DJ came over too. It was a gooooood time.
Then the next day I kind of hung around for a while by myself, which was fine, but it was like, aw, shucks. Because it was my birthday. But then my parents gave me a pair of pants, and it was good. And then. And THEN!!!
Aw, it was so cute! It totally made my day. Marty, Bonwick, Luaks and Mugford called me and said they had soemthing for me. And I'm thinking what? They bought me a gift? Why would they do that? But they didn't. They sang me happy birthday over the phone! It was so pathetic and cute, it made me so happy. All these off-key male voices booming out of my phone. It was amazing. I was so pleased. I know it's kind of a silly thing to be really happy about, but I just thought it was so cute!
Then they invited me over to play DBZ again, and I agreed, so they came to pick me up and had some cake.
Then when I got there we played and such and Luaks told me he had news that I would be "pleasantly pleased" about, but it was for tomorrow, and I said he couldn't just say that, it was mean, because now I was all curious. So he called a "Council Meeting" with Bonwick and Mugford and Marty and they went into the broken sauna to have a meeting. They came out and then Luaks took me into the sauna, and long story short, we're dating.
I was indeed pleasantly pleased.
I was unpeasntly displeased when I told Alex we were dating and she was like oh.....I feel bad for J---, his ex that he was leaving for me. I was liek SHUT UP you're supposedf to be happy for me. I mean I understand, and I felt bad too, but I was more happy for me than sad for her. Anyway. Alex is all on-the-fence about us because she can't decide if she wants to be happy for me or sad for her. She hasn't told me that exactly, but I know that's why she's on the fence.
Katelyn approves. Thinks we are "cute".
Rachel disapproves.
Anyway, so we played DBZ for a long time again and ate snacks and then I went home. It was an awesome birthday gift.
Then I had a mediocre birthday follow-up week, as there was a lot of stuff going around about Luaks and I and not all of it was good, so yes.
But then on Thursday!!!
Katelyn had invited me to a party, which she has sometimes for no reason, so I was going to go obviously. It had been postponed from the Friday before because so many people couldn't come. The thing that was curious about this one was that Katelyn had said Colton could come, as well as actually inviting Luaks personally. Usually these are girl's night parties, but I just thought you know, whatever. She wants them there, then she wants them there.
Then on Thursday Luaks was worried he wasn't going to be able to get a ride in, as he doesn't live in town, but he managed to and he broght Steve along with him, who lives down the road from him. I was thinking, Steve? Why is Steve here? And Luaks said Steve was coming to the party. I was definitely concerned. Why the heck would Steve want to come? It was usually all of us just sitting around eating pizza, playing Rock Band, being dumb, mauling each other. The usual girly things (haha). So I warned Luaks and Steve, and I was very concerned for their sanity.
Anyway, the time came for us to go to Katelyn's, and we went. I was liek oh goodness, this will be interesting. Plus I told Steve Katelyn was into him without her wanting me to, so that would also be interesting.
But then when I went downstairs, there was streamers and things all around. They finalyl realised I had arrived, and shouted SURPRISE!!!!!
It was a surprise party! Obviously. But I was so excited! I was so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Oh my gosh, it was wonderful. Emily, denBok, Burma, Alex and Katelyn were there, and Steve and LUaks too, of course, and I was so excited. I was hugging everybody liek there was no tomorrow. They gave me cards and gifts, and an awesome time, and pizza of course, and they even went to teh trouble to make me a cake froma cake mix. It was wonderful. We did some kinky things with the cake later, but that is not for blogging. We all swore to confidentiality.
It was teh greatest thing ever! I was so happy. I now understand what the "secret conversations" ewre about. I'm so happy. I love you guys. I love you boys for being so wonderfully simple at loving, and you girls for putting the effort into my party. You guys are the greatest. I had the greatest time. I'm so happy about it. It was SO CUTE!!
And I love you guys. Hugs all around. And kisses.

2 comments:

katelyn said...

awww!! im so glad wee all had fun! that was the best! I love you!<3

full_of_puppy_love said...

why does rachel disapprove? i also see no mention of the fabulous phone call with me. jerk.