email me. feel awesome.

15 April 2009

Sighhhhhhhh

Katelyn and I are having quite the adventure today.
It was wonderfully bright and sunny and warm out today, and that was good. It was like 20 degrees. I had made plans to hang with the Tyrants at lunch today, but we somehow managed to not meet each other, so I sought Katelyn and Alex out and we sat outside and it was wondrous. It was uber awesome, and Chalyne and Alyssa and others showed up so we all hung out together, and we got semi-tans. These semi-tans inspired us to tan later on Katelyn's deck.
So after, on our way home, we got to talking about cheese and eggs, and we decided to make cheesy eggs at Katelyn's and I brought the goat cheese from my place. Except when we got there, the door was locked and Katelyn didn't have her key, because she was expecting Andrew to be home to answer the door. So we weer locked out on the stairs for a little bit, but then I asked if we couldn't just hop the fence magically and be on the back deck, and she agreed.
I was stuck doing the fence-hopping, because I am more nimble I suppose, and I got a sliver, but it was all good. Then we were on the back deck but the door there was locked, so we had to stay there.
Well, I had my cheese and my tanning stuff, so I stripped down and ate some goat cheese until Andrew and Donna came home, which was like half an hour later, and then I hung around for like five and then left to go back home. It was pathetic and ridiculous. I went to her house to starve, get a lack-of-tan, be locked out and read. Like as if we just read the whole time! Did I mention that? Anyway. That was the day.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

you have a strange life callie. why would katelyn need a tan? and what is "tanning stuff"? and arent you supposed to be the next jen vandervecht? you cant even hop a fence?

Callie said...

it wasn't jsut hopping a fence. you should have seen this fence. it was pain.