email me. feel awesome.

11 April 2009

RAMPAGING TYRANTS



I had an uber night with the Circle of Tyrants. Except they kept changing the group name, so I don't actually know if it's Council or Circle of Tyrants or Council of Tyrants or House of Tyrants. I brought my camera, which was a plus. So there is evidence of this madness. We actually did NOT play DBZ for once. We went outside and things. It was good stuff. I ate an apple because the carnivorous ones demanded pepperoni pizza. It was a blast.

Everyone except Mugford, clockwise from left: Luaks, Marty, Bonwick, me.




9 comments:

Virginia said...

all this name stuff is just outrageous

Callie said...

name stuff? what in the world are you speaking of

Callie said...

ohhhhh name stuff. haahha! im so DUMB

full_of_puppy_love said...

callie your hair is so afro tastic. also i cant believe how much facial hair lukas has at such a young age. perhaps he has some excess testosterone???

Callie said...

i suppose? i dunno. didn't dad have a beard liek that?

full_of_puppy_love said...

case in point.

full_of_puppy_love said...

way to bring up dad, btw. very freudian

Callie said...

oh hush. mom was talkign about hsi beard too, and she brought upo dad. so i thought of it.

Virginia said...

lukas has had a beard like that since grade seven