email me. feel awesome.

14 April 2009

DBZ to the Max


I felt sort of silly for not putting a picture of Muggy up here, seeing as he was part of our epic evening. So here he is, ladies and gents.
Then Bonwick and I were having this uber geeky conversation about DBZ, and about who is the better character....actually, you know what? I'll just copy and paste it into here. If you don't want to read it, I'll summarise: We argued about whether Goku or Piccolo was better (he even got Mugford to turn against me), and then did character fusion, and then he made me Piccolo in the picture he has of all of us as DBZ characters. I highly suggest you read it, it will be awesome.
The argument didn't make it on here, something went wrong. But the fusion is here. Oh, the fusion.

Goku and Piccolo are both cool.
Yeah I know but Piccolo, to me, is cooler. There. How's that? We have different thoughts.
We should do fusion and make Picoku.
HAHHAHHA! Fusion.
Or Gokulo.
I like Piccoku. Hmm. But I also like Gokulo...ok. I'm going to go with Piccoku. Oh know what we should fuse? Raditz and Brolly.
Broditz.
Broditz. Yeah. Ha ha.
Ha ha. Or Raly.
Raly is LAME with a capital AME. Brodtiz has flow.
Marty is Vegeta.
Oh is he? Ha ha! Who is your least favourite character?
I like Vegeta.
My least favourite is Gohan.
Me too!
He's annoying.
Always crying when he should be kicking ass.
Ha ha.
He can't. He's too stupid and tiny.
Imagine if Vegeta and Raditz made Veditz!
Ooooo
Or Vecolo.
Good mix! Very, very good mix!
Or Vehan.
Hah! Oh no.
Or Brogeta.
That would be severely intense. It would be like super saiyan 16.
Ha ha.
I'm likin Veccolo though. My two faves.
Freiza and Goku. Goza or Freku?
Freku!!!!! Hahahhaa! I was jsut ttrying to decide which for Frieza and Gohan. Goza? Nah.
Gohan and Goku = Hanku
Hanku!! Ha ha. Or Gogo.
Hah.
Or Bulma and Vegeta. Bulgeta.
Bulegta sounds fattening.
Ha ha.
Ha ha.
Who would go with Cell?

Buell, Buu and Cell. Or Android 17 and Android 16 could fuse and make Android 33.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OK. I think that concludes our fusing!!!! That was an awesome ending. Good work Bonwick.
Thank you.
Wow. That whole conversation was uberly geeky.
Whatever. It was also epic.
Ah yeah.


And that's the story! Sorry if I lamed you out. I'm off to go read a book that reminds me mysteriously of Luaks and I and Katelyn.



3 comments:

katelyn said...

you are such a nerd. its amazing

full_of_puppy_love said...

callie i cant believe you would actually publish this in a public forum. i cant wait until you have kids so i can tell them how lame you are.

Callie said...

well, my lameness takes years to perfect. and a group of lame friends to encourage it.