email me. feel awesome.

01 May 2009

Ubes

Ay carumba, it's May. That is news. I suppose.
I've also decided that i crack my bones way too much to be considered human anymore. You know how you can crack your knuckles, but then they stop cracking once they're all done? Yes. Well. Mine don't stop. Especially my right thumb, it is really screwed up. Also very disgustingly crackable are my elbows, knees, wrists, ankles sometimes and shoulder blades always. My shoulder blades are perverse. I can kind of crack my jaw now too, since I've been punched in the head.
I almost forgot to say! Ha ha ha. Marty, Mugsy and Mugsy's dearest mother all went to see Wolverine today! It was intensely amazing. The whole movie was very fabulous, PLUS at the end Captain Kirk is there doing telepathy with Cyclops! It is amazing. I mean, obviously he's not playing Captain Kirk. But he was THERE. It was AWESOME. It was a nerdy paradise.
And Marty was supremely disappointing when he got Batman and Spiderman mixed up. I mean, how do you do that? They are completely different heroes with completely different stories from completely different comic book companies. And whether or not you even know about any of that, but their costumes have zero similarities. He said he didn't know because he's not a geek. I agree.
I suppose that makes the Martin my very least geeky friend. The only. Well, Katelyn isn't all that geeky, not like that anyway, but she's still a geek in her own right.
I knew of my supreme geekiness when I was watching the Big Bang Theory and a Batman argument cropped up, and I knew right away who's side I was on. The right side! Mua ha ha ha. But yeah, When I pointed out my thoughts on the argument to whoever I was watching it with, my geekiness was definitely brought to light. A normal person shouldn't have even known what they were talking about, and there I was arguing to the TV.
It was kind of sad.
In less sad news, I hung with Mugs and Marty again today (as seen by my going to the movies with them), but before I did that, I got a bunch of laundry done, did all the dishes and tidied up the kitchen and living room, then I ran to Mug's house and got good exercise. Running is a good thing. I also had the poverty look going on today, with the pathetic sweatpants and old t shirt. Felt very depressing-looking, if that makes sense.
I'm also painting this really awesome sexy chick who's looking over her shoulder at something to the left of the viewer. I shall put her up here when I feel the desire to finish.
Good night, world. I hope you had as fabulous and deeply satisfying a day as I did. I end to-day with a lovely, soft and maybe a little smeared period of fulfillment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u were watching the big bang with your mother that memorable?