email me. feel awesome.

28 February 2010

Getting to know YOU

Good afternoon ghosts! Glad you could make it. I have wasted away my morning (or perhaps enriched it?) with blogging activities, including the changing of my URL (sorry, I should have warned everyone!), the addition of Blog Frog to my blog and other such networking practices. During which, I found a blog with Getting to know YOU on it, so I checked out the blog of origin for this fun little number, and I decided to make it something I do too. Yay trends. The kind of simple idea you could have thought of but someone else got it first, and the followers that came with it. Not that it's all about followers, but you know. Anyway, here's my first one.

1. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive. It's less restricted.
2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?
Sit, unless the seat has some kind of moisture on it that isn't absolutely, undoubtedly toilet water that splashes up upon flushing.
3. Favourite flower?
Yellow roses
4. Pedicure or Manicure?
Pedicure
5. How many siblings do you have?
Three: Oldest sister-ChloƩ
Second Oldest brother-Clinton
Second Youngest brother-Courtland
Then me, the youngest.
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
No.
7. Bikini, tankini or one piece?
Bikini
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Sporting Life. The employees follow me like I'm a convicted con artist, waiting on my haunches to make the next kill (as in theft), and then they get way too pushy once you start trying things on. It's quite awful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
Skydive... i feel as though being attatched to a bungee cord would hurt more. :)
2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?
Sit
3. Favourite flower?
Lilacs
4. Pedicure or Manicure?
Pedicure
5. How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters... Kristin(younger) & Jennifer (older)
6. Do you pee in the shower? OMG... lol nope certainly not. :)
7. Bikini, tankini or one piece?
Bikini
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Wal-mart; its a madhouse but yet i still go there

Unknown said...

i wasn't sure if i was supposed to answer the questions as well... so i did! lol.

Callie said...

Yeah! That's awesome.