email me. feel awesome.

28 February 2010

BREAKING NEWS

DEAR GHOSTS,
I have CHANGED my URL in order for it to coincide better with the title and email of my blog, to create a sense of unity. The other URL was all I could think of at the time that wasn't taken. My URL is NO LONGER:
http://www.planetindigo.blogspot.com/
It has been CHANGED to:
http://www.e-i-g-h-t-days-a-week.blogspot.com/
Sorry if this screws anything up, and I hope that nobody has any trouble getting here, but if you have, please refer to my facebook profile, where my NEW URL is listed beneath my picture. The DIRECT LINK is in my INFO under WEBSITE. I hope that this URL makes sense in your minds as well, but if there are any objections, please feel free to comment or, if your comment is particularly long, which I doubt, email me at the address seen above my posts, that nice handy place you can't miss.
Also, if you follow my blog, you MUST change the link you have for my blog in your listings, or unfollow and refollow in order to be following, otherwise you are following a blog that does not exist!
I also hope the use of capital letters in excess hasn't made you think I'm yelling, I just want to be clear and highlight main points.
Thanks for following, or if you aren't following yet, thanks for choosing to follow right now because you love what you see!
Thanks,
Callie

No comments: