email me. feel awesome.

24 February 2010

Icicle Stretchings, Bicycle Shoestrings












Some pictures of this intriguing icicle on my house. That eaves trough has had its day. The icicle population is in excess and the gutters look positively wretched.
My hip flexors are really sore from kind of over-stretching them today at the Y and I'm tired even though I slept in two and a half hours this morning.
That Coca-Cola commercial that shows a bundle of clips of people saying "(S)he scores!" is really effective and surprisingly enjoyable. It makes me appreciate how much hockey means to our nation, how it is the glue that holds us all together. I also like the commercial that shows the guy who dumps a bunch of chicks because they wreck his car.
And a shout out to my BFF Fro Joe, also known as Joe Crozier, who is going to follow my blog because I mentioned him in a post finally and he, naturally, loves me dearly. He must put that Google account to good use. You are awesome Joe. Following my blog can only make you awesomer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the photos!! And thats awesome about your friend!

S.I.F. said...

That's so cool! I love it!

Callie said...

thanks guys!

not.your.average.joe said...

:D

Callie said...

joe that email adress is so much better than your other one.