email me. feel awesome.

09 February 2010

I LOVE FOOD

Don't you hate it when you take something out of the fridge and scoop it into a bowl to microwave it, and then when you go to eat the hot food you forget that the food on the fork is still cold and then it grosses you out because you have cold lumpy food on you fork you forgot about?
I hate that.
I also hate when you think you're taking chick pea curry out of the fridge and then you realise after you microwave it that it smells very different from chick pea curry and smells mysteriously like homemade rosé sauce with veggie meat in it, and then when you taste it you find yourself eating not the substantial meal that is chick pea curry but the sauce that goes on the pasta that would fill you but you eat it anyway because you're lazy and it tatstes good besides?
Well, I don't really hate that. It's kind of fun and unexpected.

No comments: