email me. feel awesome.

01 March 2010

And He Scores!!!

Okay, this is a little belated, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
As in,
CANADA TOTALLY WINS GOLD.
I think it will be one of those things where I remember where I was when it happened, which was work, to specify. It was awesome. I won't bore you with details of the game you can read elsewhere and with more accuracy. Everyone stopped working to watch and when we FREAKING WON we all clapped and cheered and jumped up and down and hugged and such. It was awesome. Some guy later reported that it really created a sense of bonding in the country and I agree. I felt so...good. It was incredible. The chance of losing was so close, it made it that much more thrilling! And that Team USA is so talented and skilled just makes our victory even stronger. We screamed into the headset when a customer came through the drive-through. It was also awesome.
I want to say more on this, but I'm in a rush! Congratulations, nation! I am proud to be Canadian!

No comments: