email me. feel awesome.

25 June 2010

WOO HOO

I did it! I did it I did it I did it I did it!

I DID NOT BUY CLOTHES FOR THREE EFFING MONTHS

And it's finally over with!

That actually went by surprisingly quickly. But it's all done now! I can't wait to impulse buy! I can't wait to just go into a store with no particular goal and some moolah and then come out with a bundle of goodies! I'm so stoked!

Ah, but I get ahead of myself. My first order of business is not to impulse buy, but to do what I had hoped this vow might teach me to do (but so far, I don't think it really has--we shall see once I get back into the shopping game), that is, buy something I planned on buying the first place and nothing else. This premeditated purchase is an "I (heart) Kurt Hummel" tee, which I plan to have made at the Graphic WEARhouse sometime in the next week or so. It will be awesome. Maybe I will have "gleek" put on the back. Who knows. Either way, I have been deeply looking forward to this since about a week into my vow.

Wow, setting a goal like that makes me realise how quickly the time goes. I guess when you're not paying attention to when the time will be up it goes by without noticing. Honestly, that is the first long-term goal I've really ever set for myself and it feels really good to know I actually did it. It made the time seem more present. Perhaps I will learn from that realisation. Most liekly I will not.

Clothes! Yes! Dresses! Even more shirts! Skirts! PANTS! YEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hahaha I love it.
Graphic WEARhouse. So funny.
Also, three months? That's quite impressive