email me. feel awesome.

12 June 2010

Good Morning



Almost done my painting! So close. I just have to do the umbrella and touch up a few spots, which hould take about maybe three hours or less. Then I shall start on my next painting immediately afterward and hopefully it turns out as nice as this one has. And then another and then another and another. On and on.

Last night was a really giantic thunderstorm, so gigantic, in fact, that it actually woke me up briefly. This is big news because I am an incredibly deep sleeper and I can sleep through almost anything. Not this time though. So the point is not my sleeping, it is Clara, my dog. She freaks out in thunderstorms as I've probably mentioned on here and last night I guess she somehow managed to escape. Fortunately, some girl was walking home last night and Clara followed her and this girl just happened to work at a dog sitting place that is associated with Clara's vet. So they looked at her tag and called us up this morning and said to come and get her. So I had to wake up early on my sleeping in day to go fetch my psycho dog from the most random location for a dog place which was across town (I'm still wondering how she got all the way over there without dying).

I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't and it sucked. So I laid in bed for about half an hour then I got up, read the comics and here I am, telling you ghosts about my lame morning and how much lamer it is going to become: I'm writing a thing on Othello. Woo. I'm going to do that today, paint if I have time and then go to work at four (I think?). When I get home I'll probably just do nothing until I go to bed. Tomorrow I don't know exactly what I'm doing other than church but I'm relatively sure it won't be much of an improvement on my weekend so far.

Gah! I really don't want to start writing. I somehow managed to hunker down and crank out my huge essay on the influence of technology on art in a few hours (mind you, I didn't even really revise it because I'm a slacker) but this stupid little one page thing I don't even want to think about. It doesn't make sense! Ugh. I guess I'd better stop wasting the internet's already overcrowded space and get to work. Sorry this post sucked so much. I just wanted to share with you how stupid my Clara situation was. I know I should be happy she was well taken care of, and I am, but I'm bitter about my sleep.

No comments: