email me. feel awesome.

06 June 2010

Do I Seem Bulletproof?

Unfortunately I can't embed this video "by request", so here is the link to the video I wanted to post here. Watch and then come back here to read my fabulous post. Please.

La Roux-Bulletproof

I dig this song and the video is pretty neat too. I like the relatable message of the song and the lack of sex appeal she has. The boyishness demonstrates how this song is liked because of the music, not the sexy. Tres 80's. With hair like that, how can you not like her? Plus, and this is the main reason I decided to post this, don't you think she sort of resembles the guy who plays Finn on Glee? I think they look like they could be siblings. Also not just looks, but expressions, like, mannerisms. They move the same. Maybe I'm just so desperate to relate real life to Glee I will grasp at straws, but I like to think I'm not. Shh.

I wonder what La Roux's hair looks like wet.
Yes? No? Am I out to lunch?

And ha, ha! I just read a comment on that video and it is almost exactly like mine.

While searching photos of Cory Monteith the suggested search was "cory monteith shirtless". Stay classy.

I'm procrastinating. What else is new? Deadlines to meet and time to spare, you'd think I would be able to get some work done, but nope. Not Callie. Callie is good at avoiding things.

Oh ha, ha! Did I mention the cast party for Beauty and the Beast on here? I don't believe I did. Well, normally I would provide some photos for illustration but I unfortunately didn't bring my camera to that fateful night. Anyway, most people were wearing white shirts that we all decided we would write memories of the musical on during the party, myself included, and I wrote "CALLIE LIKES PARTY" on everybody. Ha ha ha! Capital letters, no punctuation. Yes, cast mates, that is how you shall forever remember Callie McIntosh. Intoxication levels shall not be mentioned. Needless to say, I quite enjoyed that party.

Ugh. I guess I'd better end this post and do some dastardly deeds. By dastardly deeds I mean not this, which is unfortunate. Compared to what I was just doing, this is hugely entertaining.

Well, I hope you ghosts had an alright Sunday. I say alright only because my own was so uninteresting and continues to be, if you can't tell. It must be uninteresting enough for me to have to write about how uninteresting it was in order to create interest, which it has done in an astonishingly satisfying way. I dedicate this post to Joe just because. I'll end today with a period--simple, straightforward, no smudges, black ink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Callie!
So I don't think you're crazy, they do look like they could somehow be related.

It's too bad you forgot your camera for the cast party, i would have loved to see the crazy events you could have captured!

Callie said...

meaghan, i presume?

haha, i'm glad you don't think i'm crazy. however, you are also a gleek, so maybe since we both are you just didn't notice.

full_of_puppy_love said...

they do look alike. i liked the last paragraph of this post, although it was strangely reminiscent of my own writing style which is like looking at a reflection of a reflection. like when youre trying to look at the back of your head in the mirror.

Another David said...

I like the video. When I first saw it, I thought it was like a theme for Tron 2 or something haha

full_of_puppy_love said...

i am so excited for tron 2.