email me. feel awesome.

27 March 2010

I call you Wise People for a reason

OK, as promised, the next three followers of my blog get the One Lovely Blog award. The lucky recipients are:

Kate at I am The Worst Blogger You are not the worst blogger. In fact, you're quite lovely. Thanks for following!

Brittany at Unexpected Surprises (but really, aren't all surprises unexpected?) A lovely blog indeed! I love your tone and welcoming atmosphere. A solid member of my lizard blog team.

And my extremely lovely friend CJ (Clinton) Klotz! He doesn't have a blog, but he followed mine without me even directly telling him I had a blog, and that makes him awesome. Thanks darling. You get the One Lovely pre-Blog Award.

So enjoy, kiddies!

:D

2 comments:

Green Stone said...

Aw shucks, thank you so very much!

Callie said...

you're so very welcome, darling