email me. feel awesome.

20 March 2010

Getting to know YOU

HOLY. It took me forever, but I finally did this again. I'm kind of in a rush so I'll put the picture up later.

1. What's your favourite Easter candy?
I like those cream eggs, and Mini Eggs, and gigantic chocolate rabbits, and, well, I love chocolate, so I guess everything.
2. Who do you think is cleaner--men or women?
Like, hygienically? If that is the question, than it really depends on the person. Actually, even if it's asking about physical neatness of surroundings it depends on the person.
3. Which do you prefer--wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Both
4. Were you popular in high school?
Not especially.
5. What's you bra size?
34 to 36 B (I'm actually 35, so it depends on the bra.)
6. How many states have you lived in?
I live in Canada, and only one. Province, that is.
7. What's one blog you read every day?
ChloƩ's
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Nutella, but peanut butter is awesome.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

i cant believe you posted your bra size on the internet. bold move.

Callie said...

i'm a bold woman