email me. feel awesome.

27 March 2010

Wild, Isn't It?

Phew! What an incredibly busy weekend I have. I've been in need of blogging for days!

On Friday I had to work 4-11 and I slacked off which is no good, but I felt lazy, then afterwards I went out for pizza with my work buddy and that was a lot of fun. Then I went home and talked to Mugs for about an hour-ish and went to bed at about 1:30 or so. I fell asleep with my light on and the phone in my hand.

Today I woke up automatically at 6:45, which is fifteen minutes later than when I normally get up but I was still impressed with myself, and I proceeded to turn my light off, put the phone on the charger and went back to sleep until around 8. I woke up, debating whether I should sleep in or go to the acting workshop at the library like I had planned, and I was having weird half-sleep dreams. After half an hour of kind of sleeping, kind of struggling internally I decided to get up and go to the workshop.

The workshop was throughly amazing. It was with the artistic director of Theatre Collingwood and I really enjoyed it, as well as learned a lot. It was hugely beneficial. I feel artistically enriched and refreshed.

Afterwards, I went to work for a really short shift. I visited Mugs at work briefly on my way home, and now here I am to blog quickly in between events.

You see, in forty minutes I am going to go to Boston Pizza to watch UFC with Mugs until one in the morning-ish. It should be a blast! Afterwards I'll go to bed, of course, but will it end there? Of course not! For once, I have even more to do!

Tomorrow I am completely booked. I have rehearsal for the musical from 9:30-4, followed by work from 4-11 (I'll be justifiably late). Long day, that one will be.

Despite how hectic this all feels, it feels awesome to have a destination instead of moseying around the house feeling blah. I love being busy! Don't worry, ghosts, my usual lack of a life will return on Monday once again.

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

Incase you care GSP won by decision (completly dominated), and shaine carwin beat frank Mir by ko in the first round! As soon as you left the main fights came on :(.

Callie said...

i knew that woudl happen. ah, well. next time.