email me. feel awesome.

28 March 2009

Old Age

I'm being so inconsistent with my blog! Arrrrrg. I have been feeling veddy uninspired indeed. I am currently hanging out with d\friends (gasp) which means for once I'm not having a totally blah Saturday. You know what I'm talking about, Ginny. I'm also using a really freaking frustrating keyboard right now that I want to punch in the face, which I won't, because I am totally non-violence these days. Be proud, Gintron.
I'm certainly proud! Wowza. I can't believe it's been this long. I've gone for a good month or longer without any hitting. I'm so professional. I should get an award. It's such a hugemongous change for me.
but RGG you have no idea how much I hatew this stupid idiot keyboard. I'm going to end this post right now so I can prevent further frustration. What a dumb post. My posts are getting bad in my old age.

5 comments:

Virginia said...

i've seen you hit Chris in the face and you'vealmost hit me a couple times and just end up rubbing my shoulders or something strange like that

Callie said...

ginny, why do you ahte me so much

Virginia said...

i dont hate you not at all

full_of_puppy_love said...

keyboards dont have faces.

full_of_puppy_love said...

callie! i finally got the video up on my blog! yay! i shall send you videos as soon as possible!