email me. feel awesome.

21 March 2009

Back in the Dot


I'm all returned to Collingwood now. It was a good week. Matches.

Parasol


My AWESOME hand

Chloé's cat glasses

Chloé's file for her Arden stories or ideas or something.

Ashtray

Bus stop

We were walking somewhere and this guy in front of us had crazily skinny, pasty calves, it was insane. They were about as thick as my forearm. Chloé suggested I take a picture in stealth, so I did.

ad at library





Chloé and Anne in the elevator

I just thought it was funny that the computer at the library considered itself an information portal.


Me at Mac's computer lab thing

Chloé's stealth photo of her philosophy professor.
Now I'm home in C-Dot. I feel inspired to take stealth photos. Also, there are a few videos we (Chloé and I) want to get on our blogs, so expect those at some point. I'll let you ghosts know if they go on my blog or hers.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

first
my hands are still better than yours
second
i will get the videos sent as soon as i can. i still havent tried putting anymore up on my blog
third
why does no one have comments about your trip to my place? i need validation
fourth
why does the infamous lukas never comment on your blog?

Callie said...

first
that's nice.
second
good
third
nobody believes in your existence. sorry.
fourth
the infamous lukas doesn't go on the computer much