email me. feel awesome.

17 March 2009

Still at Chloe's


I told you there would be more pictures. This is Chloe and Anne in the library elevator.

Chloe and Anne taking a stroll

Chloe's vanity.

The plant at the library that looked like hair. I was going to put this picture up anyway, but as soon as it looked like I wasn't going to, Chloe had a freakout at me, so it's a good thing I did.

Me reading at the library, wearing the worst outfit known to mankind. "Shacket"

Library elevator photo

Anne's coffee at Pam's

Anne having a gay old time

Strollin'

Chloe looking mighty exhausted by the weight of giant Neo. Carmela being small.

Puppy

He is so gigantic.

And proud

Puppy is looking kind of scary int his one.
And that's all for now.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is a MASSIVE cat!!! OMG, I want to pick him up and cuddle him. I love huge cats.

How much does he weigh?!?!

Callie said...

a lot. lol. probably like 8 or ten pounds.

full_of_puppy_love said...

he weighs 22 callie. i told you that