email me. feel awesome.

19 March 2009

"Privledges"atChloe



I am still still at Chloe's. This is a photo taken in stealth of her philosophy professor,Dr Barry Allen. Barry Allen. She is a creeper. My sister, I mean, because she took it.

This is Chloe, S------ and I after going to see Disney on Ice. It was good I guess. S------ is one of Chloe' clients, and Chloe looks very much like Clint here.

This is the Lion King

A terrible picture of Snow White and her dumb five minute prince. They only had like five minutes in the whole show anyway, just to acknowledge their existence. They were rather insignificant.

The many Genies of Aladdin. As in Genie multiplied himself.

The "malfunctioning zamboni"
I say that in quotes because it neither malfunctioning nor a zamboni.

Chloe and Anne at the library.

Chloe and Anne smoking I guess? Well Anne wasn't smoking.

My newly shortened hair, by Chloe.



A sign that was most unfortunately very badly written, for all to see. People are dumb.

No comments: