email me. feel awesome.

17 March 2009

At Chloe's


So, I am now visiting my sister in Hamilton, and we have had a few adventures, such as my meeting Anne, locking myself out of the bathroom and breaking a mug. And it's only Tuesday. This is a picture of Kyle, which has nothing to do with March break, but I thought I'd put it on here anyway, because it is random and wondrous. And he's not even eating Burger King.

This is Chloe with the quill pen I bought her in England. It accentuates her smallness.

Chloe has this bead book of things you can do with beads, and they have this little girl modeling the creations, and she is just so freaky looking. I have no idea why they made her the model, or why she was making such a terrifying face. She is like this in all the pictures.

We ate fake chicken nuggets and Chloe poured a lot of sauce for dipping. It was like it was its own being.

Chloe's cat food.

Chloe's hat on an upside down thing.

Her wonderfully varying closet.

A poster

She is a Communist, and she does have a flag. So suck on that, Luaks.

This is Neo, and he is outrageously large. He is like a genetic mutation, and he is my favourite of Chloe's many cats. He is liek the aplha male of his very small pride. This is not because he is the onyl male. He would be the alpha regardles of the amount of male cats that existed in the pride. Anyway, he's huge, and I call him Lionel. Like a Lion.

We went grocery shopping and a cucumber decided to show up in the soup aisle.

The trip to Chloe's proved to exhibit a wonderful sunset.


And this was on the trip there again, and she has a good and great and great and good hat.

In other news, Chloe filmed our little tour of Sheridan College campus fromt eh window of the car, and itwas interesting. Dave, her boyfriend, was giving the tour. When we got home, we put it on ehr computer, and then recorded ourselves watching the video, and then watched that video, and it was very awesome. It was...very awesome. It proves our lack of life, and we shall post it here in the future. More pictures to come.

No comments: