email me. feel awesome.

01 March 2009

Bad Blog.

I will do a better blog when I return from work, which will be in a few hours, but man. I feel crappy about not blogging. I mean, I'm glad because it means I haven't been sitting around just blogging my days away, but, you know. It kind of feels like an obligation to blog, as well as a desire to. My desires aren't really going for it lately. I do have a blog I want to do though! When I come back. I don't know if this is making sense, but I don't particularly care. I'm just saying my thoughts. Well, typing them], really/ Hey Ginny, remember how you should make a day of going to the museum? Yeah. I just thought of that. Hahahhah!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Haha yeah you havent blogged for a while disappointing. And yes i do remember that, what if i didnt read this and you said hey to me