email me. feel awesome.

25 May 2009

Metropolis

I talked to Rachel in person finally, and macaroni, that girl is thin. Probably due to the fact that she is living on her own with no schooling or food or shifts at work and lots of smoking and hanging around doing nothing. I hugged her and my arms practically hugged myself. Her legs do not touch at all any more, and she was wearing supposed-to-be-tight skinny jeans which were actually very loose, and her shoulders didn't even reach the seams on her shirt where the shoulders of a girl her size ought to have been. This shirt used to be semi-tight around her hips, but it was loose the whole way down, and it was very loose on the boobage. Her boobs are like an A now. Plus the protruding cheekbones. My goodness. "Stop smoking, it's bad for you." "I know, I'm quitting *puts cigarette in mouth*."
Gees, Rachel. Get your act together. Eat a cheeseburger.
And if you're reading this, you know what else to stop doing.
I'm praying for you.

4 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

callie im not sure its appropriate to comment on your friends weight/indict her lifestyle choices on a public forum like a blog.....

full_of_puppy_love said...

ps. i posted on our blog, just in case you didnt notice

Callie said...

i knwo it's not usually, but i wanted to sa it soemwhere. noboyd looks at this thing anyway.

full_of_puppy_love said...

pps. why would you tell someone to eat a cheeseburger. thats not very vegetarian of you