email me. feel awesome.

09 May 2009

TREKKIETREKKIETREKKIETREKKIE

Saw Star Trek.
For the WIN, BABY!!!!!
I can't even blog about it properly. I'm still wallowing in the deep, powerful awesomeness that this movie is. Emotions definitely running high! AHH. Just how everybody was so AWESOME and how the crew was and Spock and Scotty and EVERYTHING it was so AWESOME. I'm practically exploding. You should have seen me last night!
Oh goodness!
OH MY GOODNESS.
I can't contain myself.
Flawless victory.

4 comments:

Mugs said...

STAR TREK *pant pant* ahha

full_of_puppy_love said...

you shouldnt be posting information about the star trek movie... some of us havent gotten to see it yet because we are waiting for our fathers to make themselves available, but since said fathers are truckers they are never around.

Callie said...

i didn't really say much.

Mugs said...

I see your still hyped on Star Trek, due to the next four of your blogs: Live, Long, And, Prosper