email me. feel awesome.

03 January 2009

Technology Returns



Yaaaaaaaaay! Internet is BACK. Excellent news. Plus now it's Rogers, so that makes it extra excellent.
I've had lots of adventures over the past little while, so I'll just put up pictures and if anything spurs me into a little blurb you'll know.



luc



ali and dumb melvin. melvin is dumb because he doesn't let me take him out so he pees everywhere, and when i did try to take him out he bit me and i bled. so i'm not impressed with the new puppy.





crazy night when we ate wayyyyy too much food









we failed.



unbearably cold starbucks day, when it took us a half hour to get our drinks because it was so crazily busy



So Rachel and Burm and I had Batman-hummus-fruit loops night, and it was AMAZING. Burm had never seen the Dark Knight, so that was nice of us to show her. I finished reading Watchmen and continue to recommend it. I 'm slowly giving up on Son of a Witch, because it seems so long ago that I started it and frankly, especially compared to Watchmen, it's a little boring. I was so excited to read it and it was a most unfortunate disappointment. Ah, well, it probably isn't as good as Wicked anyway, so I might as well return it to the library and relish the wonder of the initial book.
New Years was spent with Katelyn and Rachel at my house, and we missed the countdown. Rachel and Katelyn were mightily distressed but I didn't really care. At all. I didn't make any resolutions, so now I don't have to worry about breaking them. Truth be told, I forgot about the resolution dealio until I heard someone talking about it in passing. Yay standards.
So, overall I've had a good little while this past week, except for Melvin the Un-Trainable, and I've become very good at Hearts and Cribbage. Very good indeed. Oh, and sorry about the overload of pictures. A lot can happen in a few days, you see.

No comments: