email me. feel awesome.

10 January 2009

It was a Brownie Evening



Friday night at Callie's house! Yay. So last night was a blast, and it included Katelyn, Burm and I. We discovered how Burm would look with a gender flip, and it was disturbingly attractive. Very weird and lesbian-sounding, but she makes a good-looking guy. Burm, whatever you do, don't go have a sex change and then come back and date me and then tell me you're actually Burm. I'd probably have nightmares to no end. And I'd cry.
Oh, and just for clarification, that whole sex change twisted freaky idea was Burm's.




Katelyn and Reddy


And by the end of the evening..





My favourite picture of the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!!! wonderful, wonderful times!

Callie said...

good work, katelyn. you spelled your name wrong.

Virginia said...

Hahaha as if you spelt your name wrong...and that thing about Kaylin was interesting? those are some pictures

Callie said...

haha. i look back on this now. that was a fun night.