email me. feel awesome.

16 January 2009

I am so Bored it's Painful

Burmy just asked me how it was going, and I said kind of medicorice, but I meant to say mediocre, and it made me think of licorice. That in turn made me think of the Corner Gas episode when Wanda, Hank and Karen are having a competition to see who can keep their New Year's resolutions longest, and Wanda is fasting from licorice.
As you must surely be able to tell, I'm bored out of my mind.
Clara just got back form an hour long walk and is whining. What is her deal.
Urg. So, my iPod has been sitting here charging, and I'm thinking I should get some new music on it while I'm at the computer so that I have new songs for when I'm at work, but I can almost guarantee that won't happen. I think I'm going to go for a stroll. That would feel good for my computer air-inflated lungs, and computer chair-positioned legs. I shall do that, and maybe take some pictures and slap em up here when I return.
So I'm off to take an adventure maybe.
I'll take my newly charged and old song-filled iPod with me too.

5 comments:

Virginia said...

You should be so bored you're laughing or something rather then it being painful.

Anonymous said...

did you change your font? it looks different

Callie said...

has it become tradition for you to misspell your name?
heh heh.

Anonymous said...

yes i do it all the time.. but this time i wont so did you get new text?

Callie said...

yes. i meant to say that in my last post, but i was preoccupied, you see.