email me. feel awesome.

13 July 2010

My Favourite Things


I was tagged, like every follower of Unexpected Surprises (yet aren't all surprises unexpected?), in the post in which the blogger takes photos of their favourite things in their house and shares it with everyone. It's a cheesy thing, but I thought it was also a nice thing, and I hereby tag Chloé at Science, Tea and Cats and Elizapaa at Off the Page to do the same. I'm interested to see if the favourite things at Chloé's are also my favourite things at Chloé's. It may take a while since Chloé has camera issues these days and Elizapaa hasn't post in over a month, but we shall see. Here you see my sort of not clean bedroom, the best room I know.




Paintbrushes, paint water cup, palette, and my lovely scarf.
Then, fabulous powder that softens your skin and smells nice and is very girl.









Moisturizer. This stuff saves my life post-shower.
All things lacy, with bows, ruffles and flowery patterns. Doesn't sound like me, right? Well, this is only true for my underwear, which has a drawer all to itself (not enough room for bras and underwear to share).
A
fabulous magnet that I think Chloé got me, actually.








My white board, cork board and random pouches. Very messy looking and very filled with great stuff, including two Dominican postcards from Katelyn, an old postcard from Iqualuit (then Frobisher Bay), a Body Works postcard-thing from Chloé and pictures of the greatest people in my life (like my siblings, my mom, and Katelyn...and the Joker).




The fridge.













And awesome things inside the fridge, like this life force of mine.








An incredibly warm and unique blanket Chloé made.






My cat Cheerio.













The Piano.





Jonas, as in Jonas Giesel Thompson, who is my gorgeous bass.
























A JGT photo shoot (he needs a haircut).




2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

you know whats really funny, elizapaa is my penpal in real non cyber life. she hasnt returned my letter in ages.... i hope she is well.
ps. yes, i will do this once i get a card reader. some day i will be able to afford things. like in ten years, when my stupid student loans for my useless science degree are paid off. *sigh*

Callie said...

your science degree is only useless if you don't use it.