email me. feel awesome.

13 May 2010

You Are a Radar Detector!

Wow! Hello blogosphere! I miss you. I feel so bad about not blogging, but I can't help it. It's musical mania these days. However, rehearsal tonight was cancelled, so I have no excuse. Here are some pictures of musical mania:





Poster! Pretty snazzy I'd say.
Cast and orchestra for the cover of Collingwood Life magazine
Now there is a face you can love.
Shirt!

Chyeah.

I like the orchestra shirts the best because they say orchestra, and that is a mammoth and triumphant word, especially compared to cast or crew.

Anyway, this crazy musical business is why I haven't been blogging. When I'm not rehearsing I'm attempting to retain what is left of my social life/relationship, and that is proving harder than you might imagine. Oh, for those who don't know, I play Babette the slutty feather duster. It's mucho fun.

We have rehearsal until 9pm tomorrow and every day until two days before the show, although not all are until 9pm. Madness. And we're on the stage for the first time tomorrow! Exciting! We were supposed to be on stage tonight but there were some issues with the set which is why it was cancelled. I am going to be depressed when this is over. I won't go on though, I'm sure this is uninteresting. I don't have anything else to say besides.

I decided that Timbaland is really dumb-looking, particularly when singing/rapping, which is most of the time.

Oh! And listen, listen, listen to Darwin Deez. The first time I heard "Radar Detector" I knew I had found love all over again. Watch the music video for that song too. It is magnificent in excelsius (have I used that description before?). Also I have been digging the synthesized beats of Ke$ha, "Take it Off" in particular, as well as the ever-ridiculous but strangely addictive Black Eyed Peas "Imma Be".

Oh blogosphere, again I will say: I miss you. I will probably turn to you in my time of post-musical despair. For now, I bid thee farewell. Have an unusually fun Thursday, ghosts. Unusually fun Thursdays are what it's all about.

2 comments:

not.your.average.joe said...

I feel so privileged.

(Being the one who introduced you to Darwin)

Callie said...

no, no--i'm priveleged to have you to show them to me.