email me. feel awesome.

17 May 2010

Treat Your Musical Genitals

OK, so I've already shared this on facebook, but I feel the need to post it here too in order to ensure that everyone can experience the eargasm it shall inevitably give you. Supposing you're into electronic music and remixes, that is. It is so awesome. It is the remix of MGMT's "Electric Feel", and it outshines the original on so many levels. I don't even listen to the original any more because this is so very superior. It's all in the bass, ghosts. Bass is the backbone of music. Bass is what makes girls shake their booties.

And this song deserves to be on my list of the best songs I know.

2 comments:

Another David said...

OK, I'll be honest, I was hesitant. First, because this song literally was just on Pandora not 20 minutes ago and I hate replaying songs, second, because remixes tend to do fail in comparison to the original.

BUT! I like this one. I don't know if I like it more than the original, but it's pretty solid nonetheless. Have you seen the Ooks of Hazard acoustic version of "Kids?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgpsXURZFo4

Callie said...

ahh! that is amazing. i dig it. it is iPodable.