email me. feel awesome.

28 May 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning with thoughts of our performance last night dancing in my head, as usual. Honestly, when this is over, I'm really going to need to immerse myself in my job or something because if I don't I know I'll end up mopey and depressed. I digress.

I woke up and went into the kitchen, again, as usual, and as I took my pill out of the container I noticed a pair of white shoes at the doorway that most certainly didn't belong to anyone who lives here. My first thought was, "Simon slept over last night?" but then that didn't make sense, because I was in the car that dropped Simon off at his place yesterday and his white shoes don't have black laces like these ones do. Then I thought a thought I was excited and thrilled and nervous to think. Could it be? Is it really?

I went into the living room to test my hypothesis. There they were on the couch, those two long, thin limbs that seem to go on for miles in a pair of nice-looking dark wash jeans. White socks encased the slender feet. I moved closer and peered over the arm of the couch, and who should I see, but my blonde-haired, blue-eyed, scruffy-faced, handsome long-lost brother! Clint is here! I was so excited I started crying. He's not actually long-lost, but he lives in Calgary and I haven't seen him in a long, long, long time. He's here now! I was smiling so big I couldn't believe it! I wanted to hug him but he was passed out and I didn't want to interrupt his sleep. He's like me, so I know how he would feel about his sleep being interrupted. I'm so stoked! I can't wait until he wakes up so I can squeeze him extra tight and tell him I love him.

And looka-looka, my uncle Andy just pulled up, so now I have to go greet him as well! I'm so excited! I'll explain why everyone is here later, ghosts. For now, I must be the hostess with the mostess!

1 comment:

katelyn said...

aaaaaaaawwwe! thats so cute taht you started crying! and i didnt know it was a surprise either!