email me. feel awesome.

27 October 2009

Diesel

Well, my plan was to start this post with: "At this point in my life, I cannot find my camera" but then I found it, so that won't work any more. I guess I'll try, "At this point in my life, I know with certainty the whereabouts of my camera." Except maybe it would be better without quotation marks. You get the idea.
Anyway, it has really suckled not having my camera the last couple of days. It also sucks because it was in a really obvious place and I don't know how I missed it, so I feel silly for having not found it for so long. Like earlier today I saw this photo just aching to be taken, and I said to myself, I must run home to grab my camera and then run back to take the photo while I still can! But then I thought, oh, dear me, I am unaware of my camera's whereabouts at this time, therefore this opportunity must be denied the joy of being taken. It was a terrible misfortune.
I was just about to tell you ghosts what I'm doing right now, but then I realised I have a Right About Now box for that. I shall update the device shortly.
I made brownies. I'm not sure how outstandingly delicious they will be, but I tried.
Alright. This blog sucks. I'm going to quit and try again another day.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

why do yo never comment on my blog!!!!!!!!!

Callie said...

sorry i havent cheked it ina while.