email me. feel awesome.

24 October 2009

Quite!




I had such a wonderful day and night yesterday! Mugs and I were celebrating six months of wonder. We made cupcakes! And decorated them! And they tasted truly delicious. We went to go see Where the Wild Things Are and it was AWESOME. I definitely want to buy it. It was so awesome! They turned the simple little book into this deep and metaphoric piece. I loved it. Then we took some marvelous pictures (and videos) and it was great fun. I made him yet another Love CD, among other things, and bought him cookie dough, because I know he loves it. He bought me a legal pad of paper (wooooooooooooooooot!), bath stuff (which included shower gel, body lotion, back washer, nail brush and bubble bath--all honey-scented!), chocolate-covered espresso beans (my breakfast today) and beautiful red roses. And he made me go downstairs when we got to his house until he was "ready", which meant he was getting the gifts all out and putting on a suit! It was adorable and wonderful. I came upstairs and he was in his suit holding roses and being all romantic and splendid. It was wonderful. And the gifts were supremely thoughtful.
In other news, I've been meaning to blog all week but I've been super busy. Sorry. There was something I wanted to blog about but I can't remember what it was. I'll have to start making notes. In fact, that's definitely a great idea, because I don't even have to keep track of the note to remember what I'm trying to remember. Just seeing it in writing will help me keep it in mind. Isn't that weird how your memory works? Your brain is just like inexplicably capable of retaining information for recalling later. It's so cool. I love brains! Alright. I've got to stop talking about this, or I'll never stop.
I love you Muggin!

6 comments:

Mugs said...

I LOVE YOU TOO BABE :p

full_of_puppy_love said...

vomit

Callie said...

gee thanks sorry i'm not as bitter and cynical as you

full_of_puppy_love said...

dont worry. youll get there eventually. lol

ps. maybe im not bitter and cynical. maybe i just keep my vomity stories to myself. out of respect for the gag reflexes of others.

Callie said...

how is this a vomit story? i said we made cupcakes and went to the movies.

katelyn said...

awww!!!! that was the cutest thing ever!!